Metro Rod (Brighton and Gatwick) are the area’s leading drainage experts, offering innovative drainage solutions to both homes and businesses across the region. We are offering a no obligation FREE of charge quote, for all Golf Clubs in the area. With one of our senior technical team or managers to come out to you to asses the work that is required.
As a golf club, we know that Metro Rod can be of benefit to you and your Golf Club. We pride ourselves on offering a high quality and affordable service to all our clients and currently work with various golf clubs.
Here is an endorsement of the service we can offer you, from Walton Heath golf club:
Currently, we undertake monthly Pre-Planned Maintenance to clear our kitchen grease traps and undertake a full HPWJ descale of kitchen lines in order to remove all fat. Also, we undertaken trimesterly tanker work to clear ground keepers yard drainage. This ensures that these lines are fully functioning and maintained. Also, we quickly resolve all their emergency blockages.
Some of the services, which could benefit you include:
- Blockage clearance including sinks, showers, toilets and drains.
- High Pressure Water Jetting to clear blockages or cleaning a range of build up in pipework.
- Pre-planned maintenance to descale lines or remove fat and grease from lines.
- Gutter cleaning using our innovative Metro Vac.
- CCTV surveys of drainage lines to assess their condition.
- Tanker service including combination tanker, which can be used to clean and/or clear out a range of drainage needs including car park drainage as well as cess pits.
- Drain and pipe repair, excavation or installation including Localised structural repair and/or lining.
Even if you already have a drainage contractor we can offer competitive prices from fully qualified staff. Our insurances are in place and all our engineers are fully qualified and our resources are better. Whatever your problem, big or small, we are able to provide a range of services to address them.
If you would like to know any more information of the service we can offer you, please get in touch via telephone – 01293 510520. Also, we offer a no obligation free of charge site assessment.